POLYAMIDE 11 - very high elongation at break,
environmentally sustainable, perfect for film hinges
PA 1101 is a whitish polyamide-11 powder, which is optimised for the use as a laser sintering material.
- high impact resistance & elongantion at break
- well-balanced properties
- is made out of renewable raw materials
- higher temperature resistance than PA 12
- no splintering at highest mechanical stresses may be expected
Various application fields
- mechanically loaded functional prototypes and series parts with long-term moving elements (e.g. hinges)
- in the automotive industry, it is mainly used for interior components for crash relevant parts (PA 11 components do not splinter)
The complete data sheet can be found here.